Monday, July 22, 2013

SEA! CHANGE! LIVES!

I swear, I will never talk trash about antidepressants.  Never.  My mood over the past five weeks has done a one-eighty that I would not have believed possible six weeks ago.

As a result, I'm actually editing again!  Siren is coming along nicely; it's everything I can do not to spoil the hell out of you in my wild paroxysms of glee.  However, 1) I have way too much fun shooting Bonnie, 2) the return of Naomi's casual nudity is fantastic, and 3) you guys are going to love Dante so, so much.

It gets even better, though.  Due to an unbelievable writing-related jam session with the irreplaceable Aud this afternoon, Sea Change has come back from the grave.  I'm going to have to do some deep structural edits once I finish with Siren (which has a bit of a telling-not-showing issue in places, but on the whole its bones are strong), but, golly, I think this one might just be saved.  I'm going to have to do some research on autism and Aspergers, though.  Yes, because even my silly trash novels apparently have to have weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment