Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I just made a statuette out of tinfoil, DON'T JUDGE ME.
You know why I love being a blogger? You get to accept awards in your pajamas! The fantastic Gareth at 1000 Trillion Suns has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! (Practicing a speech in front of my bathroom mirror, anyway, doesn't make me weird, does it?) Outside of giggling and preening, here are a handful of rules:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, Add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Kathy Lynn Hall
Alchemy of Scrawl
Jessica and Donna
Melissa, Anachronist, and AimeeKay
And with another curtsy back to the very generous Gareth.
And now for the random facts about me:
1) I have more colors of nail polish than I have shoes.
2) I keep my laundry change in a silver skull named Yorick.
3) I name all of my electronics. The laptop is named Nikita, my iPod is named Cameron. (Because it's a tiny machine that likes music, duh.)
4) I have to carry a day planner to remember what day it is.
5) In spite of #4, I can sing every lyric to a song I heard once six months ago.
6) Stephen King and Teddy Ruxpin are jointly responsible for my horror fascination.
7) I have a weird fetish about my pens.