Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How appropriate that this milestone is crossed on Hump Day.


Get yer minds out of the gutter. :)



Yep, that means that I am officially over halfway towards winning my first NaNoWriMo! A big achievement, even if the book itself feels as if it'll be more in the 75K-80K range. The book itself also had some exciting moments over the past week and a half:

1) The first time that my villain scared me.

2) The first time that my protagonist scared me.

3) The first time (only in this book, alas) I realized I might be just a bit creepy.

I'm going to hit 30K tomorrow, and after that I'll use my three-day weekend to see how much I can get written before my fingers fall off. For night, however, I'm going to lie around and not do one single thing to justify my continued existence. (Please ignore the fact that I made sure my dinner dishes were washed before typing that sentence.)

No comments:

Post a Comment