Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I believe this is what we call a "Go, Team Me!" moment.

Leech:




Excuse me while I dance all about the room. *does so*

This was my first year attempting NaNoWriMo, and I'm super-excited to not only have won, but to come in early. I was nervous about this one, since the POV character is just so very different from me, but I'm pleased with the way it's turning out thus far. The theme's a little jagged here and there where I tried to force it, but the lot is surprisingly tight. I usually flail more.

And with that announcement, I go back to formatting. Y'know, I don't mind paying nominal fees for works that are out of copyright, even knowing that I could get them for free if I hunted a little bit, because I know that my money is going to pay the Lasik bills for those poor, poor volunteers.

2 comments:

  1. @Julia

    Thank you very much! Since this is my first year attempting NaNoWriMo, I'm pretty happy with events.

    ReplyDelete